Of course your organization’s lawyer drives you crazy. But does your organization also do things that make your lawyer crazy?
A sure-to-be popular breakout session at the upcoming employment law seminar sponsored by Foulston Siefkin LLP will answer that very question. During this presentation, a panel of experienced employment lawyers will discuss some of the most-common missteps they see employers make that can lead to lawsuits and liability awards. The session, titled Ten Things Employers Do That Drive Their Lawyers Crazy, promises to be lively, interactive, and entertaining.
This comprehensive, full-day employment law seminar—the seventeenth annual—will be held on Thursday, May 3 in Overland Park, and Tuesday, May 8 in Wichita. Over 600 people attended this seminar last year. For more information, or to register, click on http://www.foulston.com/Seminars/Employment/
Other sessions at the seminar include:
- Employment Law Update;
- The New Activist National Labor Relations Board—Believe Us, You Care;
- Sexual Harassment in the Technology Era;
- The Latest FMLA Cases;
- An FLSA Audit Is Coming—Be Prepared before DOL Arrives;
- Things HR Can Do Now to Take Advantage of the New Kansas Workers Comp Law;
- Authorized or Not? Current Trends Related to Work Authorization and Immigration Issues; and
- Genetic Information Non-Discrimination Act (GINA).
Choose your own schedule based on breakout session options. This entertaining and economical seminar provides the latest information you need to help your organization comply with the ever-changing employment and labor law landscape.